New Player / GM

Matt Hinton

Apr 2, 2014, 5:28:06 AM4/2/14
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,
I signed up to these a week or so ago, and have been lurking around I guess!
I'd be really interested in getting back into roleplaying (haven't done any for about a year). It seems like you guys are currently really busy, but I am more than willing to GM Pathfinder Society.
Unfortunately, I don't currently have time to write an entire campaign (else I'd love to write a continuation of my Mouseguard setting), but that's where PFS can help.
If anyone is interested, I'm slightly out of the PFS loop, but I've GM'd about 60-70 games of it and would love to help get players into it.
If there are any games / people interested, please help out, and message me with any questions you might have.
Thanks for reading!
Matt

Rosa W

Apr 9, 2014, 5:16:15 PM4/9/14
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt,

Welcome to Dragons on the Hill! I'm a GM for Tuesday Nights, so a bit busy game-wise right now, but I'm happy to answer questions and stuff.

I'm sure the google group seems very busy but pretty much every night has at least one free table, if you're up for GMing. We usually have quite a few people lurking on the forum, so I'm sure you'll get some replies from possible players soon. After you've picked an evening that works for your group, you can either post on here requesting a table, or just arrange for the group to stop by. As long as you let the Club Rep for the evening know you want to book a table, that works too.

If you decide you'd like to play, I'm sure you'd be welcome, feel free to show up one evening and have a chat to the GMs, see if they have room for another player, we often do,

Have fun, and let me know if I can help at all!

Rosa

Benjoss

Apr 10, 2014, 5:23:28 AM4/10/14
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt,

Just to follow up on Rosa's lovely introduction.  I'm Ben and I'm the Tuesday night representative.  I've been away for a few weeks so apologies for the lack of quick response.

We currently do have space for a game to start up, so if you want to reserve a table go ahead.  You will then need to post, canvas, bribe and cajole players into joining you.  Usually just posting up here to say that you are starting anew game is usually a good start.

As Rosa says feel free to come down for an evening and sit in with us and chat to some of the other GMs.  Look forward to meeting you if you do.

Many Thanks

Ben.W

Matt Hinton

Apr 10, 2014, 5:25:35 AM4/10/14
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for letting me know. I will probably post up a game at some point to start people off in the PFS world (since I definitely don't have time to write campaigns right now).
Are any other nights available? Since I am only actually free every other Tuesday at the moment?
Thanks for your help, I might be able to head down for a chat and a drink next Tuesday, soak in the atmosphere!
Matt

Benjoss

Apr 10, 2014, 5:33:51 AM4/10/14
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
No worries.  Take a look at the Table Bookings post, hopefully that should give you an idea of which nights have availability.

Cheers

Ben

Ian Robinson

Apr 10, 2014, 5:53:13 AM4/10/14
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
Owen can always shout me down, but I believe that having taken on a new group last week, Wednesdays are unfortunately full.

Cheers,

Ian