Looking for players to join a three week one shot game on Wednesday.

Owen

Apr 5, 2019, 3:55:57 AM4/5/19
to Dragons on the Hill

I am planning to run a three week long "one shot" Deathwatch adventure.

Think genetically engineered super "humans" clad in power armour, working with Imperial intelligence, to hunt down stolen information regarding a deap space communication and sensor facility. Crafted using technology and knowledge long lost to humankind the facility had been giving a Rouge Trader dynasty a significant competitive advantage for millennia but most importantly vital information on the activities of hostile alien forces that if left unchecked would threaten to vital resource rich sectors that boarder the Galaxy spanning Empire of humanity.

We will be using the Wrath and Glory system.
I am using this as a learning game so the rules will be a bit hard and fast.

Will be starting on 17 April. Let me know if interested.

Owe

Thought for the day:

A questioning servant is more dangerous than an ignorant heretic

Magkel

Apr 7, 2019, 12:19:01 PM4/7/19
to Dragons on the Hill
Brother Jebediah of the venerable Salamanders Chapter reporting for the watch.

Owen

Apr 9, 2019, 4:35:20 PM4/9/19
to Dragons on the Hill
One more has joined the vigil.

Others still welcome

Owen

Thought for the day:

Pain is an illusion of the senses, despair is an illusion of the mind.

Nethal

Apr 10, 2019, 5:27:33 AM4/10/19
to Dragons on the Hill
Dear Owen,
Never played this but would be interested (have played some DnD before not sure if that is helpful or not?). What time will you run it on Wednesdays?

Owen

Apr 14, 2019, 6:19:10 PM4/14/19
to Dragons on the Hill
For info we try to start rolling dice by 1930 usually play untill 2200