Looking for players - new group

Jimmy

Jul 31, 2018, 11:35:59 AM7/31/18
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

I finally got my crap together and decided to go back to DM-ing. I know I will regret it, my girlfriend will dump me, my cat will shit into my shoes but hell yeah.

So, I'm looking for players in London. Preferably central but we can agree on a decent location.

I'm willing to run any of the following:
- Cyberpunk
- Shadowrun
- Traveller
- Vampire
- Paranoia
- Warhammer fantasy
- WH40k
- Alien
- A horror stuff that I keep secret but is set in today's reality

Shout if you are interested and which system is your preference.

When it comes to style I prefer storytelling than sticking to rules. I often use common sense and will bend all rules if needed to create an enjoyable session.

Jimmy

WK

Jul 31, 2018, 11:44:38 AM7/31/18
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jimmy,
I would be interested in your "secret horror stuff set in today's reality" which I assume is Kult (as per your title) and hoping it's the new edition.

WK

On 31 Jul 2018 16:36, "Jimmy" <jimmy.sk...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Jimmy

Jul 31, 2018, 11:49:41 AM7/31/18
to Dragons on the Hill
Hush! The less people know the better.

WK

Jul 31, 2018, 4:08:56 PM7/31/18
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
Don't you want hype and free publicity?

Matteo Chiorrini

Aug 2, 2018, 5:56:16 AM8/2/18
to Dragons on the Hill
Hi Jimmy,

I have looking forward to find someone to play Warhammer Fantasy for a long time and...I do LOVE the storytelling approach!

I would be up for that. Also 4th edition coming soon.

Matteo

WK

Aug 2, 2018, 7:11:09 AM8/2/18
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
Wait what? Stop hijacking this Kult thread.

Jimmy

Aug 12, 2018, 4:59:13 AM8/12/18
to Dragons on the Hill
So, guys. If you are interested drop me a PM and we can agree on what we play :)