Important Update from Dragons on the Hill. The Yards (aka the venue) is Closing.

Owen

Oct 2, 2016, 12:32:55 PM10/2/16
to Dragons on the Hill
Folks,

You may have already heard but the Yard has been sold to another company and will be shutting down from the 17th October. Good news if you are looking for Mexican food in the Old Street area, bad news for us as we will need to find a new home, at least while the sale and refurbishment go through.

We have been talking to the current manager, who we have a good relationship with, to get the inside track on some locations in the area around Old Street area.

Those of you who may remember the last moves will know that this process might not be smooth but we will try our best so please bear with us until we find another location.

Fingers crossed we can find another location that will suit our purposes in relatively short order. If anyone has any good leads for a possible location please let me know and we will add them to the mix.

Kind regards

Owen

Adam Jeayes

Oct 2, 2016, 12:45:25 PM10/2/16
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
I have been told that the nearby Pizza Express has a downstairs room that may be similarly available on evenings early in the week, so it seems worth a shot.

Polar Blues

Oct 3, 2016, 11:38:07 AM10/3/16
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
Shame, The Yards was a great venue. Good lick with the search.

Pete Wailes

Oct 10, 2016, 5:07:46 AM10/10/16
to Dragons on the Hill
How much space is needed?

Owen

Oct 15, 2016, 6:01:56 PM10/15/16
to Dragons on the Hill
Folks,

We have arranged a new venue the basement floor of the Pizza Express on Curtain Road.

It is relatively close the the Yard hopefully the link works but he address is 49-51 Curtain Road, London, EC2A 3PT.

The manager is an associate of one the the Yards managers who has sort of introduced us. That being said great full if everyone could attempt to make a good impression (as usual) that would be helpful

We are looking to set up the laminated number scheme again but it may a few days to set that up.

Grateful for feed back, it has pros and cons, but grateful for you views.

Owen