Group seeking new players and / or GMs

Ralph Seller

Jan 2, 2018, 11:26:16 AM1/2/18
to Dragons on the Hill
Hi all,

The only Tuesday night group is seeking new players and / or GMs. Unfortunately due to the excesses of life (mainly work) we have lost a total of five people in the last year, three just before Christmas! Up to three of them may return in the unforseeable future, but at the moment there are only two of us.

We are looking for at least two new players / GM's to join the group. I was about to continue my own home brew WFRP 2 campaign, but we mainly play Pathfinder, although nothing is set in stone. We tend to start around 7pm and aim to finish around 10pm. Individuals and /or groups are all very welcome.

Happy New Year,

Ralph Seller

Tom Yeomans

Jan 5, 2018, 8:14:52 AM1/5/18
to Dragons on the Hill
Hi Ralph,

I'd be up for joining a Pathfinder campaign as a player if you're still looking, would this be at the pizza express on curtain road again? Can I just rock up on a Tuesday and see you guys there?

Thanks

Tom

Ralph Seller

Jan 7, 2018, 4:42:56 AM1/7/18
to Dragons on the Hill
Hi Tom,

At the moment we would be playing Warhammer 2nd edition homebrew, that I would be running. With you that would be enough. Our Pathfinder GM is dealing with life at the moment, so Pathfinder is on a hiatus unless somebody else wants to run something. At the moment with just two of us we are not meeting up until we get at least a third person. Yes , it is at the Pizza Express on Curtain Road. Please stay in touch!

All the best,

Ralph

Ralph Seller

Jan 26, 2018, 8:20:37 AM1/26/18
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

There doesn't seem to be much take up for Tuesday night, so the group may have to switch to Monday night if that will help with players and / or GM's

Ralph Seller

Mar 2, 2018, 3:37:03 AM3/2/18
to Dragons on the Hill
Hi all

We are still looking for people, both GM's and players, any system!

Funky Monkey

Mar 7, 2018, 4:11:56 PM3/7/18
to Dragons on the Hill
Im new to this whole thing. Really interested in it. Is it okay if I join your group for next week?

Gordon Pollock

Mar 7, 2018, 9:44:09 PM3/7/18
to Dragons on the Hill
Hi, Ralph, I hope you are well.

I have been playing Pathfinder for just over a year now with some friends and I would love to attempt to dm a campaign I am relatively new to the game but i have a lot of enthamsium. tudays would work surprisingly well for me.

Ralph Seller

Mar 8, 2018, 3:17:28 AM3/8/18
to Dragons on the Hill
Hi Gordon,

You are most welcome either as a player or as a GM! What campaign would you like to GM? Our group was about 2/3's the way through Rise of the Runelords, I have also read up the early parts of Jade Regent so I think that one would be out. Otherwise we have probably only played small bits of some others. Can you make next Tuesday? Pete and myself are experienced players so can help you out.

All the best,

Ralph
Message has been deleted

Ralph Seller

Mar 8, 2018, 3:21:41 AM3/8/18
to Dragons on the Hill
Hi,

We are just getting the group set up but you are most welcome to join us! It will either be next Tuesday or the week after. I will let you know before hand.

All the best,

Ralph

Ralph Seller

Mar 8, 2018, 3:23:00 AM3/8/18
to Dragons on the Hill
Hi Tom,

We may have the group restarting next Tuesday or the week after. Do you still want to play Pathfinder?

All the best,

Ralph

Gordon Pollock

Mar 8, 2018, 4:15:50 AM3/8/18
to Dragons on the Hill
Hi, unfortunately, I can only start next month due to work, Homebrew or a  preset campaign.

Ralph Seller

Mar 8, 2018, 5:20:25 AM3/8/18
to Dragons on the Hill
Next month is fine. Pre-set I think would be best, any preferences for which one?

Gordon Pollock

Mar 8, 2018, 11:22:25 AM3/8/18
to Dragons on the Hill
idm i dont own any of the books. so any of the Pre-set

Ralph Seller

Mar 8, 2018, 12:00:48 PM3/8/18
to Dragons on the Hill
Have look on the Pathfinder Forum under Adventure Paths and see if anything grabs your interest. Do you prefer sandbox or railroad?

Gordon Pollock

Mar 9, 2018, 1:45:37 AM3/9/18
to Dragons on the Hill
I think as its my first-time DMing railroad would probably be easier to handle.

maybe do a player vote to see what they want to play next?

I like the look and the sound of the following
Carrion Crown
Kingmaker
Carrion Hill
Crimson Throne
Second Darkness

Michael Hollis

Mar 9, 2018, 3:21:10 AM3/9/18
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Glad you are getting a game together, but can you take this off the main group now?

The other gaming groups don't need to know the details of your game.

Thanks,

Michael

Ralph Seller

Mar 9, 2018, 4:45:03 AM3/9/18
to Dragons on the Hill
Everybody use the round robin email I sent out yesterday from now on.

Ralph Seller

Mar 19, 2018, 12:06:51 PM3/19/18
to Dragons on the Hill
We still need at least one more player!!

Ralph Seller

Apr 13, 2018, 3:14:10 AM4/13/18
to Dragons on the Hill
We have just started the Pathfinder "Kingmaker" AP, and are still looking for one more player!

kellan

May 15, 2018, 9:26:22 PM5/15/18
to Dragons on the Hill
do you still need another pathfinder player?

Gordon Pollock

May 17, 2018, 1:16:13 AM5/17/18
to Dragons on the Hill
More then welcome to join as a player