New venue feedback, Table audit, and an AGM?

Owen

Feb 18, 2017, 7:31:54 PM2/18/17
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com

Folks,

We have been at Pizza Express for a good few months now what's everyone's view? Love it, hate it, content with it?

Vote here - http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=58a8a23ee4b09d4bb9c5938a

The manager has flagged is that there are rarely any groups on Monday and a low turn out on Tuesdays. This is not new, every time we have moved venue we tend to loose groups. To get an idea of how many tables we still have filled please could all groups respond to this within two weeks to confirm you are still with us.

We approached the restaurant with a rough number of groups. Once we have confirmed how many groups are left we can see what our options are.

Do you want to have an increasingly inaccurate named AGM?

Vote here - http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=58a8c188e4b09d4bb9c593b7

Polar Blues

Feb 19, 2017, 3:44:38 AM2/19/17
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
You can remove the Tuesday ICONS group.

Ian Robinson

Feb 19, 2017, 3:48:45 AM2/19/17
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
Hi Owen

Wednesday 40K group (currently playing Deathwatch) still here.

Cheers,

Ian

Sent from my iPad
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to dragonsonthehi...@googlegroups.com.

Rebecca Cartwright

Feb 19, 2017, 4:40:13 AM2/19/17
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
Hiya

Wednesday Pathfinder group still running almost every week.

Thanks
Bex

On Sun, Feb 19, 2017 at 12:31 AM, Owen <notm...@gmail.com> wrote:

Folks,

We have been at Pizza Express for a good few months now what's everyone's view? Love it, hate it, content with it?

Vote here - http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=58a8a23ee4b09d4bb9c5938a

The manager has flagged is that there are rarely any groups on Monday and a low turn out on Tuesdays. This is not new, every time we have moved venue we tend to loose groups. To get an idea of how many tables we still have filled please could all groups respond to this within two weeks to confirm you are still with us.

We approached the restaurant with a rough number of groups. Once we have confirmed how many groups are left we can see what our options are.

Do you want to have an increasingly inaccurate named AGM?

Vote here - http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=58a8c188e4b09d4bb9c593b7

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dragonsonthehill.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/dragonsonthehill.

David Castle

Feb 19, 2017, 5:49:07 AM2/19/17
to Dragons on the Hill
Ars Magica on Mondays was running every 2-3 weeks, but now one of our players has changed jobs he is finding it hard to get to the venue so we have begun meeting in Holborn instead. He seems to change jobs about every six months, so we may well be back!

David

gaz_moore

Feb 19, 2017, 7:15:40 AM2/19/17
to Dragons on the Hill
Hey Owen

Monday night Dark Sun are still playing, have been a bit infrequent lately though due to work and holidays and will also not be there this monday. One thing I would say though is they tend to close very early on Monday nights, one time it was 9:30! We can deal with it of course but it isnt ideal, otherwise think the venue is fine. Thanks as always

Dicey Dave

Feb 21, 2017, 7:34:34 AM2/21/17
to Dragons on the Hill

Hi Owen,

Wednesday night's Cthulhu Hunters is still running but we aren't there every week.

Thanks,

David

Johan Bert

Feb 21, 2017, 11:52:06 PM2/21/17
to dragonso...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Owen,

The Call of Ctulhu group on Monday (GM: Adam) is still active; real-life issues have made our attendance in the first two months of the year a bit sketchy, but we are still there.

Best,

Johan
On zo 19 feb. 2017 at 14:15, gaz_moore <gaz_...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hey Owen

Monday night Dark Sun are still playing, have been a bit infrequent lately though due to work and holidays and will also not be there this monday. One thing I would say though is they tend to close very early on Monday nights, one time it was 9:30! We can deal with it of course but it isnt ideal, otherwise think the venue is fine. Thanks as always

Peter Ferris

Mar 18, 2017, 11:34:02 AM3/18/17
to Dragons on the Hill
Tuesday Warhammer / Pathfinder still running every week

5-7 players
Currently running Pathfinder

Adam North

May 3, 2017, 6:16:32 AM5/3/17
to Dragons on the Hill
The Wednesday "Iron Kingdoms - 5 Players – GM: James " is now "Delta Green - 6 Players - GM:Adam" (I'm Adam) but we are still attending.