Re: Bekijk deze pagina: 'workshop junho (Português)'

Message has been deleted

Luis Ayres

Jun 17, 2008, 3:58:50 AM6/17/08
to dragon...@googlegroups.com

I will now promote this workshops.

And believe there will be many interested people to take part on them.

I wish i could be there also, but i can't.

So i just hope everey things will be fine during those days.

Greetings

luis

Jun 18, 2008, 10:31:55 AM6/18/08
to Dragons Place

Click on http://groups.google.com/group/dragons-place/web/workshop-junho-portugus
- or copy & paste it into your browser's address bar if that doesn't
work.

Red Dragon

Jun 18, 2008, 4:36:48 PM6/18/08
to Dragons Place

Hello, everybody! I will attend at the course of solar energy (28th
and 29th June) and probably i will bring two more friends: Christopher
and Igor. It is also very probably that i will stay for two more days
in the farm to give a hand to the Vida Verde preparation. If possible
of course. I would love to do it. See you soon!
Hugs and kisses

Red Dragon

Jun 18, 2008, 4:49:15 PM6/18/08
to Dragons Place

Dirk, i´ve just noticed that the introduction page is not
translated to portuguese. Well, that will change, lol. I have some
time available so i can do it easily. At the end of the week, if not
before, i will send it by email.
Take care

Red Dragon

Jun 18, 2008, 4:51:52 PM6/18/08
to Dragons Place

I´ve just noticed that the introduction it is already translated...
forget the last message! Lol!!!