The Dungeon Master Returns

DragonDM

Sep 26, 2012, 11:55:06 AM9/26/12
to dragons-de...@googlegroups.com
This is the owner of the Inn known as Dragons Den.
Adventures can work for me and get Room and Board.
But I can only have FOUR that work for me at any time.

If you don't know how to make a Character - ask me.
And I'll help you learn.
you can reach me at rex.dr...@gmail.com

Heroes can rent a cabin for 100 gp a night.
Most Heroes (male and female) make Parties to split the cost.
So please make a Party amd name it, so that your party can get their own Lair (cabin).

Remember that there are Good Dragons and there are Bad Dragons.
But they will never tell you which they are - you have to figure that out.

Once again there be DRAGONS, here.
This conversation is locked