Character Audit Time!

Thomas

Jul 25, 2009, 2:42:09 PM7/25/09
to Dragons Den and Lairs
Good day all you wonderful players on the site. I was going through
the files in an effort to start doing the tedious task of making sure
everything was neat and tidy. Ran into a small problem! We have only
four, count em four character sheets on the files section, one of
which is an NPC, but ten members.

I am asking that those players please follow the instructions on the
front page! Go to files, click on the Alterable Character PDF, if you
don't have adobe, download it! Fill out the information, save a copy
for yourself, and load that brand spankin new copy onto the site for
the rest of us to marvel over!

If, you don't feel comfortable doing this on your own, feel free to
email myself, a copy of your character and i'll do it for you :D

Also, I believe in deadlines so if nothing changes in, lets say ten
days, and no updates, or emails. I will go back through all the handy
posts, and descriptions, and what not you have made for your character
since you started. I will then based upon that information, fill out
a character sheet FOR YOU! Which upon completion will be submitted to
Dragon for final approval, and that will be your character.

Please, I implore you. Take the ten mins to fill out a sheet.

-Tom

DragonDM

Jul 25, 2009, 3:31:23 PM7/25/09
to Dragons Den and Lairs
Thanks for dropping back in, Assistant DM.

Ok, people - take close heed to what Tom just posted.

He takes care of the paperwork, and other things behind the scenes,
and is correct that it should not take anyone very long to make a
Character.

If you need help, just tell me, or Tom, and one of us can make the
Character up for you.

I do prefure that once the PC is made, that it is posted by the person
that plays it, so that the Character's name is related to the Players
Site ID. In this way, no one has to put in: "Posted for XYZ" anywhere
in the Files.