Character(s) !!!

DragonDM

Nov 16, 2012, 4:43:21 PM11/16/12
to Dragons Den and Lairs
I encourage my Players to be as creative as possible in the making of
their Character
Go beyond just Race and Class(es). [ I no longer have the books for
Prestige Classes, sorry!! ]
Birth Name _____________________________ ALIAS __________________ RACE
__________ Gender ______
Height ___________ Weight ________ Hair Color (Beard) _________ EYE
Color ______ Skin tone ___________
Birthmarks/Tatoos
Class(es) ________________________________________________ LEVEL(s)
___________________________

Character History: Describe where your Character came from so that
other Players can react as you would like.
Need an Idea? Look up the name of a nearby small town where you really
live, that looks - or sounds funny - or strange to everyone not from
the same area. People from TEXAS stand out in NEW YORK !!!!

(Go with the game systems that you know: This site uses D&D 3.5 and
Pathfinder - but I've played CJ Corrella's Witchcraft and other
unisystem games - as well as Star Wars, White Wolf, and even Riffts.

Other Gaming Examples: Forgotten Realms should use Region Feats;
Geryhawk is a strange world where Raven's Bluff is;
Ravensloft is a Gothic dimension where it seems that Good can't win;
Planescapers know the difference between Githyanki and Githzerii (they
were Humans enslaved by Illithids);
The Boxed kingdom of Galantry was a ruled by Magi and Knights - where
being a cleric is against the law;
Rokugon is fanatasy Japananese Samerai !!!!!)

Need more help?
Email me at rex.dr...@gmail.com.

Dirk Draygo

Mar 27, 2013, 5:22:17 PM3/27/13
to dragons-de...@googlegroups.com
ok heres my character

I'm The Doctor. (lightning flash) I'm a time lord. (thunder rolls) I'm 903 years old. I'm from the planet Callaway in the constellation of kostoberus, and I'm here to save your lives and the lives of the millions of people below. Any more questions?

This was from memory, so inaccuracies can be there in there lol.

--
Update for the "Dragons Den and Lairs" group.

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/dragons-den-and-lairs?hl=en

William Buckbee

Mar 30, 2013, 1:11:52 PM3/30/13