Job opening: Executive Dir. of Kansas Land Trust

Alison Reber

Jan 14, 2008, 1:45:09 PM1/14/08
to dragonf...@googlegroups.com
Kansas Land Trust, Inc. (KS), Executive Director – The Kansas Land Trust seeks a skilled, dynamic and collaborative leader to direct the land trust, manage and develop staff, guide the board of directors and inspire volunteers.   The Kansas Land Trust protects lands of ecological, scenic, historic, agricultural, or recreational significance in Kansas.  Founded in 1990, KLT is the oldest land trust in the state and now holds 30 easements (5759 acres). We seek a candidate with a broad array of skills to realize our ambitious goals and manage our rapid growth. The ideal candidate will have at least five years experience with conservation or land preservation and skills in leadership, financial management, and collaboration with a nonprofit board.   KLT works closely with a wide range of constituents—farmers, ranchers, business leaders, urban landowners and public agencies, so the executive director must be able to interact with a variety of partners.   ACUB experience is a plus. Salary range starts at $60,000 plus benefits. EOE

Send cover letter and resume by Feb 10 to Bev Worster, 1034 E. 450 Rd., Lawrence, KS 66047-9503 or email bwor...@sunflower.com .  For a complete job description see www.klt.org

--
Kaw Valley Heritage Alliance
http://www.kvha.org