Planet U "Fifth Freedom" Forum :: OJRRP & Eye on Kansas (8102pm)

RJBurkhart

Jan 2, 2008, 11:14:06 PM1/2/08
to Kaw Valley Heritage Alliance, dicksa...@yahoo.com
As a roving "social responsibility" pathfinder, I frequently adapt
social network analysis to help map "MentorshipART Memes" ...
thinkLets (distilled insights) driving modern social change ...

Sustainable Communities - Centre for Sustainable Community Development
Engages in collaboration with communities in BC and with individuals,
institutions and organizations. Established in the Faculty of Arts in
1989 ....
http://www.sfu.ca/cscd/what_is_scd.html ...

>> The concept of a "sustainable community" does not describe just one type of neighborhood, town, city or region. Activities that the environment can sustain and that citizens want and can afford may be quite different from community to community. Rather than being a fixed thing, a sustainable community is continually adjusting to meet the social and economic needs of its residents while preserving the environment's ability to support it. <<

============
[RTF] Education
Gould, T.H.P. (1995) "The Changing Staff, Administration and Structure
Within the
.... to edit Online Journal of Rural Research & Policy and
EyeonKansas.org ...
faculty.jmc.ksu.edu/gould/vita/vita2007spring.rtf

Tom Gould, Assistant Professor, Kansas State University
... School of Journalism and Mass Communications Cobb Endowment
Scholar for 1995-1996. ... eyeonkansas.org. I serve as web advisor to
the following groups: ...
faculty.jmc.ksu.edu/gould/vita/awards.html

[PDF] C16C #WSFile Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - View as HTML
visit eyeonkansas.org. and click on the. "RuralVoices" link.
All. entries must include .... In 1995 she received. the "Partnership
Appreciation ...
www.ncrpc.org/updates/newsletters/0712.pdf

---------------------------
Rural Kansas Web... at the N&O for a year or so back in 1995 or 6,
can't remember
.... an academic journal (ojrrp.org) and a Kansas magazine
(eyeonkansas.org). ...
ruralkansasweb.blogspot.com/

via http://www.blogger.com/profile/05302535347713586666

Serves as web advisor to the following groups:

Heartland Leadership Council

Kansas Center for Rural Initiative

Kansas Women's Mental Health Foundation

RJBurkhart

Jan 3, 2008, 10:43:06 AM1/3/08
to Kaw Valley Heritage Alliance
Please preview thinkLets tagged for "Planet U Eco-Challenge"
courseware:
@ http://futurethought.pbwiki.com/tags.php?ptag=Planet%20U