Needing some help :- Using LDS03A and DS03A door sensor with Helium Lorawan

Faisal Imtiaz

Jun 14, 2024, 9:06:20 PMJun 14
to Dragino-user
Hello,
I am currently using LDS03A and DS03A door open sensors with Helium.

default reporting is working, they are sending alerts and uplink packets upon change in door open/close status.

I am needing to have these sensors, generate an Alarm packet  if the door is open for 10min and continue generating alarm till door is closed.

As per the manual, sending 0xA9 01 00 1E should generate alarm upon door changing from close to open and the open status stays for 30 seconds.
 bas64 code:  qQEAAB4=

-------
Can anyone please provide any assistance , as to what I may be doing wrong  ?

Thank you in advance.

Faisal Imtiaz