P2P with LT relay and LSN-50 v2.2?

Robotic Grow

Jun 28, 2024, 7:22:12 PMJun 28
to Dragino-user
Hi,  I was wondering if it is possible to set the LT-22222 relay to turn on at 75°F and off at 68°F using the LSN-50 v2.2 Temp Sensor. I have accessed the serial monitor using a USB to UART adapter and need guidance on the AT commands required to accomplish this. I need to know which modes to set for the devices and if the frequency matters for peer-to-peer communication to avoid using a gateway. Can I set the two devices at 920 MHz? Any suggestions or the necessary AT commands would be greatly appreciated.

 realterm1.png

Edwin Chen

Jun 30, 2024, 10:49:54 AMJun 30
to Robotic Grow, Dragino-user
Hi, Grow,

To acheive your goal. you need to have two features:
1) Point to Point Communication. LT-22222-L support this feature , but LSN50v2 doesn't support this yet. You can consider to use 2 x LT-22222-L. Reference: http://wiki.dragino.com/xwiki/bin/view/Main/%20Point%20to%20Point%20Communication%20of%20LT-22222-L/

Yours Sincerely!
Edwin Chen

From:Robotic Grow <robot...@gmail.com>
Date:2024-06-29 07:21