A Bit of Help Getting Started with LA66

Peter Raeth

Jun 11, 2024, 8:31:47 PMJun 11
to dragin...@googlegroups.com
.

Greetings to all of you.

Am trying to transition from the Arduino LoRa Shield to the Arduino LA66 LoRaWAN Shield since the former shield is no longer being manufactured. Have had good success with Dragino's earlier shield and wanted to continue with that line of products. Project results to date are posted here, to include all documentation and software: https://github.com/SoothingMist/Scalable-Point-to-Point-LoRa-Sensor-Network. Will continue to publish results as the project evolves.

At issue with the transition to LA66 is that I must be missing something. Am hoping for some insights from those more experienced with the device, or pointers to documentation. Have read through the user guide and studied the basic example from which my own attempt derives.

The basic example I am working with is LA66-LoRaWAN-shield-AT-command-via-Arduino-UNO. My attempt at modification (attached) is to first read the AT command. The AT command is sent to the LA66. The results are read and displayed. The modification operates without compile or runtime errors but the output convinces me that some of the results from LA66 are missed. The simplicity of my code convinces me I am clearly missing something important.

Very glad for any insights the community can offer. Will cite those who provide useful input.

Many thanks.

Dragino_LA66_Test.ino

kilight

Jun 12, 2024, 2:42:34 AMJun 12
to Peter Raeth, dragino-user
Hi, Peter

For questions about Arduino code, you can find more information on the Arduino website and forums
LA66 can be flash to p2p firmware, you can refer to the following link:

Best Regards

Kilight
Technical Support Engineer

说明: 说明: DRAGINO-LOGO-签名

Dragino Technology Co., Limited

Room 202, Block B, BCT Incubation Bases (BaoChengTai),  No.8 CaiYunRoad

LongCheng Street, LongGang District ; Shenzhen 518101,China

Direct: +86 755 86610829 |Fax: +86 755 86647123