p2p LT relay

Robotic Grow

Jul 9, 2024, 1:47:17 PM (6 days ago) Jul 9
to Dragino-user
Hi community,

I'm encountering an issue while attempting to set the LT relay in GROUPMOD=0 or GROUPMOD=1,1 for point-to-point (P2P) communication. Despite following the provided documentation and examples, I consistently receive an "AT_ERROR" message when entering these commands in the RealTerm Serial Capture Monitor.

Here's what I've done so far:

- Powered up the LT relay and connected it to my computer via a USB-to-Serial adapter.
- Opened RealTerm and set the baud rate to 9600.
- Checked communication with the command `AT+CFG`, which works correctly.
- Tried setting the group mode using the command  `AT+GROUPMOD=1,1 and I tried AT+GROUPMOD=0` for the receiver. Neither one worked.

Despite these steps, the commands result in an "AT_ERROR" response.

Is there something I might be missing or doing incorrectly? Has anyone successfully set up P2P communication between a LoRa shield v1.4 and an LT relay? Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated.

image.png

Thanks,

Jeremy