PS-NB-NA

Goran Mahovlić

Apr 24, 2024, 6:05:27 PMApr 24
to Dragino-user
Hi to all,

today I got one nbiot device.
I have managed to connect it over BT app and do the setup of server, and mqtt type.
After I have set what I want AT+PRO=3,5
on that command device responded with ok, and that I need to send ATZ for MCU reset

After I have send ATZ I am no longer able to get any serial from MCU.

I can connect to BT, but I just get BT chip info - no MCU serial access.

I am trying for hours, I have tried to remove jumper for power, pressed reset, tryed presing and holding button, but nothing seams to work.

I now have device connected to Nordic PPK device that is powering it just to save battery.
Device is showing around 10mA consumption so MCU is not in sleep.

Do you have some suggestions for me?

Best,
Goran
Message has been deleted

Mengting

Apr 24, 2024, 11:53:24 PMApr 24
to goran.mahovlic, dragino-user
Hi, Goran,

Can you show me the screenshot of the information printed by the serial port assistant?
Can you provide the firmware version (reset node printing) and hardware version (motherboard screen printing)?
Perhaps you can try to remove the module and reinstall it.

Best Regards
Ting
Technical Support Engineer

说明: 说明: DRAGINO-LOGO-签名

Dragino Technology Co., Limited

Room 202, Block B, BCT Incubation Bases (BaoChengTai),  No.8 CaiYunRoad

LongCheng Street, LongGang District ; Shenzhen 518101,China

Direct: +86 755 86610829 |Fax: +86 755 86647123