Howto first time Dragino LA66 LoRaWAN Shield for Arduino UNO

Vagelis Papavasiliou

Mar 12, 2023, 2:46:51 PM3/12/23
to Dragino-user
Has any one recently Instructions,
that may help my for first time to connect a Dragino LA66 LoRaWAN Shield for Arduino UNO, with an arduino device with SHT20 SENSOR or DS18B20 ?

Edwin Chen

Mar 12, 2023, 9:27:12 PM3/12/23
to Vagelis Papavasiliou, Dragino-user
Hi, Vagelis,

You can refer this as start to try SHT20 or DS18B20. What you need to modify is mainly base on Arduino , not related to LoRaWAN connection.

Best Regards
Edwin Chen
Many of my emails have been forwarded to my spam folder recently.
If I don't reply in 3 days, please resend the email to ed...@dragino.cc & ed...@dragino.com

From:Vagelis Papavasiliou <vagg...@gmail.com>
Date:2023-03-13 02:46
Subject:Howto first time Dragino LA66 LoRaWAN Shield for Arduino UNO
To:dragino-user <dragin...@googlegroups.com>
Has any one recently Instructions,
that may help my for first time to connect a Dragino LA66 LoRaWAN Shield for Arduino UNO, with an arduino device with SHT20 SENSOR or  DS18B20 ?

Vagelis Papavasiliou

Mar 13, 2023, 3:36:57 AM3/13/23
to Edwin Chen, Dragino-user
Thank you very much.
--

Στην διάθεση σας για οποιαδήποτε διευκρίνιση.

Παπαβασίλειου Ευάγγελος

Τμήμα ERP Συστημάτων

Πλαστήρα 7 - Καρδίτσα

τ. 24410 75344 – 71568

e. in...@ccenter.gr

www.ccenter.gr

Save paper - Think before you print!

Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679,

we have a legal duty to protect any information we collect from you.

Information contained in this email and any attachments maybe

privileged or confidential and intended for the exclusive use of

the original recipient. If you have received this email by mistake,

please advise the sender immediately and delete the email, including

emptying your deleted email box.

Peter Raeth

Jun 7, 2024, 11:36:11 AMJun 7
to Dragino-user
I must admit to be also confused on basic use of LA66. Had great success with it's predecessor: https://github.com/SoothingMist/Scalable-Point-to-Point-LoRa-Sensor-Network.

Trying now to transition to the LA66. Working with the user manual and  LA66-LoRaWAN-shield-AT-command-via-Arduino-UNO as a basic learning exercise.

The example code appears to function without error. Tried to evolve that code so that it follows the same logical track as my projects with its  predecessor. That is where the problems start.

The output of the evolved code is inconsistent from trial to trial in that the evolved code appears to be missing data sent to the Uno by the LA66. Have attached the code in question. Can someone give me a clue as to what I am doing wrong? Would be glad to cite the assistance in the subsequent posting of this first basic attempt on github.

Many thanks for sharing your insights.
Dragino_LA66_Test.ino