import methodology results to word report

Ozan UÇAR (BGA)

Feb 21, 2015, 9:13:25 AM2/21/15
to dradi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
i would like to add results of methodology (graphic, checklist etc.) to word report. Which tags i need to use for word template ?

Thanks for your supports.

Daniel Martin

Feb 23, 2015, 6:26:20 AM2/23/15
to dradi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ozan,

> i would like to add results of methodology (graphic, checklist etc.) to word report. Which tags i need to use for word template ?

This is in the roadmap for the next methodology module overhaul, but unfortunately today we don’t have any placeholders you can use to present the methodology information in the report.

HTH,
Daniel

Director
Security Roots Ltd.
Registered company no 07389856 in England and Wales

Ozan UÇAR (BGA)

Feb 23, 2015, 6:33:24 AM2/23/15
to dradi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Daniel.

Ozan UÇAR

BGA Bilgi Güvenliği Ltd.Şti

Istanbul:Kozyatağı Mah. İnönü Cad. Çetinkaya İş Merkezi No: 92 Kat:4 Kadıköy, İstanbul

Tel: +90 216 4740038 | Fax: +90 216 4749386 | Mobile: +90 551 4119596

Ankara:Ceyhun Atuf Kansu Caddesi Gözde Plaza İş Merkezi Kat:5 No:72 BALGAT ÇANKAYA/ANKARA

ozan...@bga.com.tr|www.bga.com.tr|blog.bga.com.tr|www.ozanucar.com

YASAL UYARI: Bu e-posta'nin icerdigi bilgiler (ekleri de dahil olmak uzere) gizlidir. Sahibinin onayi olmaksizin icerigi kopyalanamaz, ucuncu kisilere aciklanamaz veya iletilemez . Bu mesajin gonderilmek istendigi kisi degilseniz (ya da bu e-posta'yi yanlislikla aldiysaniz), lutfen yollayan kisiyi haberdar ediniz ve mesaji sisteminizden derhal siliniz. BGA, bu mesajin icerdigi bilgilerin dogrulugu veya eksiksiz oldugu konusunda bir garanti vermemektedir. Bu nedenle, bilgilerin ne sekilde olursa olsun iceriginden, iletilmesinden, alinmasindan, saklanmasindan BGA sorumlu degildir. Bu mesajin icerigi yazarina ait olup, BGA'nın  goruslerini icermeyebilir. Bu e-posta bizce bilinen tum bilgisayar viruslerine karsi taranmistir.

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail without owner authority is strictly forbidden. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error), please notify the sender and delete it from your system immediately. BGA makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in this message and hereby excludes any liability of any kind for the information contained therein or for the information transmission, reception, storage or use of such in any way whatsoever. Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of BGA. This e-mail has been scanned for all computer viruses known to us.

Szybis, Krystian (Global IT Security, Technology Services)

Mar 5, 2015, 5:25:43 AM3/5/15
to dradi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

+1 on the feature ;-)

Kind Regards
Krystian Szybis
The Royal Bank of Scotland plc Spółka Akcyjna Oddział w Polsce, 02-134 Warsaw, 1-go Sierpnia 8A, entered into registry of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw XIII Division of National Court Register under KRS number 0000235983, with the share capital of The Royal Bank of Scotland plc with its seat in Edinburgh in the amount of GBP 15.318.000.000 paid in full.

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc Spółka Akcyjna Oddział w Polsce, 02-134 Warszawa, 1-go Sierpnia 8A, wpisany do rejestru przedsiębiorstw prowadzonego przez Sąd Rejonowy dla m. st. Warszawy, XIII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego, nr KRS0000235983, z kapitałem zakładowym The Royal Bank of Scotland plc z siedzibą w Edynburgu w wysokości GBP 15.318.000.000 opłaconym w całości.