Dradis v1.10 release candidate is ready

Daniel Martin

Mar 20, 2014, 3:48:26 PM3/20/14
to dradi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know that v1.10 is getting quite close to the release point.

In v1.10, the new interface introduced in 1.9 has become feature complete and is the new default interface (this will also be the last release were the *old interface* still exist).

We have also introduced a new Project Summary view:

A couple of interesting things to note:

  * The methodology progress chart updates with the number of pending tasks in you checklist. It will be easier than ever to get a feel about the progress being made and how much is still pending.
  * You’ll be able to tag your issues with different colours and that information will be summarised in the chart of the left-hand side.

There won’t be any features added to 1.10 at this point, only refining and squashing any bugs reported by those that give the release candidate a try. I’m aiming for a release by the end of the month.

If you can’t wait to give this a try or want to help with the pre-release bug hunting, feel free to head on over to:

And apply the latest .dup file.

Looking forward to your comments!

Stay well,
Daniel