Three new short videos: Tags, Project structure, OVA to OVF

Daniel Martin

Apr 4, 2014, 4:26:55 AM4/4/14
to dradi...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

With the shinny new Video section in the support site it’s easier for me to add new content and give it visibility. Here are the last 3 videos that I’ve uploaded:

Customizing tag names and colors (1:25) - Learn how to customise tag names and colours
http://securityroots.com/dradispro/support/videos/#custom_tags

A sample project structure (3:11) - Where I show how I’d normally structure the information in my projects
http://securityroots.com/dradispro/support/videos/#project_structure

OVA to OVF (3:02) - if you ever had an issue importing the OVA file, this video shows how to convert it into an OVF file and then use that.

This video has been contributed by community member James Taliento (@jamestaliento) and I want to send some public #kudos for that.

Also his professional video editing skills make me ashamed of all my other videos!

http://securityroots.com/dradispro/support/videos/#ova_to_ovf

If you have a video that you’d like to contribute, please let me know!

Stay well,
Daniel

Founder | Security Roots