Can't access administration settings

jtosso

Jan 13, 2014, 2:49:30 PM1/13/14
to dradi...@googlegroups.com

Started GET "/pro/admin/configurations" for 127.0.0.1 at 2014-01-13 14:46:42 -0500

Processing by Admin::ConfigurationsController#index as HTML

Completed 500 Internal Server Error in 30ms

NoMethodError (undefined method `value' for nil:NilClass):

  lib/core/licensing.rb:279:in `licensing_information'

  app/controllers/admin/configurations_controller.rb:5:in `index'

Captura de pantalla 2014-01-13 a la(s) 16.48.03.png

Nick

Jan 13, 2014, 4:58:22 PM1/13/14
to dradi...@googlegroups.com
I am not sure if you have seen the bug report or one of the previously buried posts, if you have sorry for the worthless reply, but you have to remove the .local from the URL and likely edit your /etc/hosts file to point dradispro and dradispro.local to your Dradis IP or nat'ed IP.  It still redirects back a bunch and just removing each time will finally get you to where you need to be.

Daniel Martin

Jan 13, 2014, 5:48:03 PM1/13/14
to dradi...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I think that this issue was spotted during the v1.9 beta testing. Juan
Pablo, can you confirm that you're running v1.9.0, v1.9.1.rc1 or
v1.9.1.rc2? You can see the version string in the footer of the page
just after you log in.

If you're running a pre-1.9.0 release, I belive that upgrading will
fix the problem. The latest stable release we've got is 1.9.1.rc2:

https://portal.securityroots.com/releases/1.9.1.rc2

HTH,
Daniel
> --

Morris's three golden rules of computer security:
do not own a computer;
do not power it on;
and do not use one

Jeremy Conway

Jan 13, 2014, 10:00:42 PM1/13/14
to dradi...@googlegroups.com
Hey Daniel:

I reported it during the beta testing and I am running v1.9.1rc2 and can confirm the issue still exists.  I still have to modify my local hosts file as a work around.

Jeremy

james.taliento

Mar 28, 2014, 3:13:38 PM3/28/14
to dradi...@googlegroups.com
I'm still hitting a wall with this.  I am a new pro user.  Just completed the setup... fixed the hosts issue, but am coming up short getting into the admin panel.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.