Deploying the Dradis Pro OVA

Avery Rozar

Aug 24, 2014, 1:27:13 PM8/24/14
to dradi...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to deploy the latests OVA (my old system died), and I'm getting this error, "The OVA package requires unsupported hardware, Details: Line 36: Unsupported hardware family 'virtualbox-2.2'". There is only one OVA right? Not one for virtual box and one for VMware I assume.

I'm using VMware 5.1.

Thanks,
Avery

Daniel Martin

Aug 24, 2014, 3:18:19 PM8/24/14
to dradi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Avery,

> I'm trying to deploy the latests OVA (my old system died), and I'm getting this error, "The OVA package requires unsupported hardware, Details: Line 36: Unsupported hardware family 'virtualbox-2.2'". There is only one OVA right? Not one for virtual box and one for VMware I assume.
>
> I'm using VMware 5.1.

I’ve seen this one before, not sure why VMware and VirtualBox refuse to play nicely with each other, just change the “virtualbox-2-2” text with “vmx-7” and it should work fine:

http://discuss.dradisframework.org/t/deploying-the-dradis-pro-ova/50

HTH,
Daniel

Director | Security Roots