Connecting to VulnDB HQ in Dradis Pro

ARozar

Jun 22, 2015, 8:51:51 PM6/22/15
to dradi...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to connect Dradis to VulnDB HQ and I'm kinda stuck.

If I'm not mistaken this is the proper format:
https://youremail%40emaildomain.com:pass...@user.vulndbhq.com

So my question is what is used in the "user" part? My email is the user name.

Thanks,
Avery

Daniel Martin

Jun 23, 2015, 3:39:43 AM6/23/15
to dradi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I’ve replied to Avery off list with his domain name, but for archiving reference:

[user.vulndbhq.com] is the domain associated with your account. Typically you chose this when signing up or it is something obvious like:

bmw.vulndbhq.com

britishairways.vulndbhq.com

etc.

HTH,
Daniel
> --

Director
Security Roots Ltd.
Registered company no 07389856 in England and Wales