I've got two passes to give away for BSides London 2014

Daniel Martin

Apr 2, 2014, 6:37:50 AM4/2/14
to dradi...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

This year we’re sponsoring the BSides London [i] event. As part of the sponsorship deal I get 2 tickets to give away to any of our users.

The highlights:

* 29th April 2014
* Kensington and Chelsea Town Hall, London
* Talks are still being voted (if you are attending and haven’t voted yet, today is the last day), but you can find the candidates at [ii].

If you want one of the tickets, please let me know off-list. First come, first served basis.

I will also be running a workshop on Dradis on the forthcoming API and how it can be used from your own tools (more details to follow in the coming days). If you are going to be around during the event, don’t miss the opportunity to say hi!

I’ll be in town from Monday evening to Weds morning. If you want to grab coffee or a beer, let me know.

Stay well,
Daniel

p.s. I’ll bring stickers :)

[i]
https://www.securitybsides.org.uk

[ii]
https://www.securitybsides.org.uk/talks/BSidesLondon2014Talks.pdf

Morris's three golden rules of computer security:
do not own a computer;
do not power it on;
and do not use one

Martin Finch

Apr 2, 2014, 6:38:27 AM4/2/14
to dradi...@googlegroups.com
Yes please

Best regards,
Martin
____________________
Martin Finch
commissum | that which is entrusted |
t +44 845 108 2064
e martin...@commissum.com
w www.commissum.com
Commissum Associates Limited
REGISTERED IN SCOTLAND NO. SC229945

Daniel Martin

Apr 23, 2014, 11:48:24 AM4/23/14
to dradi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

The two original passes are gone, but since my workshop got accepted (see [i] for details), I should have a new one that I can offer.

Any takers? Please let me know off list.

Stay well,
Daniel

[i]
https://www.securitybsides.org.uk/workshops.html

On 2 Apr 2014, at 12:37, Daniel Martin <dan...@securityroots.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> This year we're sponsoring the BSides London [i] event. As part of the sponsorship deal I get 2 tickets to give away to any of our users.
>
> The highlights:
>
> * 29th April 2014
> * Kensington and Chelsea Town Hall, London
> * Talks are still being voted (if you are attending and haven't voted yet, today is the last day), but you can find the candidates at [ii].
>
> If you want one of the tickets, please let me know off-list. First come, first served basis.
>
> I will also be running a workshop on Dradis on the forthcoming API and how it can be used from your own tools (more details to follow in the coming days). If you are going to be around during the event, don't miss the opportunity to say hi!
>
> I'll be in town from Monday evening to Weds morning. If you want to grab coffee or a beer, let me know.
>
> Stay well,
> Daniel
>
> p.s. I'll bring stickers :)
>

> [i]
> https://www.securitybsides.org.uk
>
> [ii]
> https://www.securitybsides.org.uk/talks/BSidesLondon2014Talks.pdf
>
> --
> Morris's three golden rules of computer security:
> do not own a computer;
> do not power it on;
> and do not use one
>
> --

Founder
Security Roots Ltd.
Registered company no 07389856 in England and Wales