New video guide: From a sample report to a Dradis template

Daniel Martin

Apr 14, 2014, 5:32:41 AM4/14/14
to dradi...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I’ve put together a comprehensive 3-part video guide that covers the complete process of creating a Dradis template.

Learn:
• How to add content from Dradis to your Executive Summary or Scoping sections.
• Filter your findings and order them by severity
• How to present vulnerability information by host
• How to use advanced styling like custom tables, screenshots and code blocks
• Create output the service table created by the Nmap plugin

The guide is split in 3 videos covering each of the sections in the report. It goes through the iterative process of converting each section at a time, testing the results and moving on to the next section.

I also get into some of the common gotchas (e.g. adding sections that do not exist in your sample, common errors when creating your placeholders, etc.).

Here is the link:

http://securityroots.com/dradispro/support/guides/sample_to_template.html

I’d be very interested in hearing feedback from people that are in the process of creating their own template.

And finally, suggestions and ideas on new guides and tutorials are always more than welcomed.

Stay well,
Daniel

Founder
Security Roots Ltd.
Registered company no 07389856 in England and Wales