Manual Nmap Import

wyoung

Sep 18, 2015, 1:24:48 AM9/18/15
to Dradis Pro users
Howdy,

The GUI upload for nmap is failing for me.  Getting the generic something went wrong error page.  Attempted to import the nmap file manually on the command line, but I think my command for this is now out of date.

This is what used to work for me.  Can you provide me with an updated command?  Thanks

PROJECT_ID=111 RAILS_ENV=production bundle exec thor dradis:upload:nmap nmap.xml

rachael.korinek

Sep 23, 2015, 10:43:25 AM9/23/15
to Dradis Pro users
Hi Wyoung,

Rachael with the Dradis support team. Thanks for passing this on! I wanted to make sure to post here as well to let you know that our technical team is currently investigating this issue. I'll let you know as soon as we have more details.

Here to help,

Rachael