Happy Feast Day of St Joseph !

Andrew George

Mar 18, 2023, 9:27:00 PM3/18/23
to Andrew George

Blessings on the Feast of St Joseph.jpg

In remembrance of our fallen brothers, sisters and teachers:
Click here for our March 19, 2023 'In Memoriam' Video

To review our March 19th DRGS Alumni website update:
Click here for What's New on the DRGS Alumni website?

We are greatly indebted to all those who took the time and effort to submit items for this update.  These contributions help keep our website alive. We look forward to your participation in future updates to help sustain our efforts.

  Sincerely,

PS: As always, kindly help us reach out to as many ex-students and teachers as possible by cascading this email to all your DRGS buddies on your mailing list, who may not be on our mailing list.  Please note: your email addresses can always be added (or updated) at any time by clicking on: Add or update your mailing address