From the Archives of...... Walter Fernandes (Class of '59)

Andrew George

Jun 8, 2020, 9:11:49 PM6/8/20
to Andrew George

"...........In these days of racial tensions and domestic strife, activities such as these can exert a beneficial influence and can be conducive to harmonious relationships. The more such activities we have, the more prolonged and lasting will such an influence be until, ultimately, we will have that peace and unity for which we are all so anxiously striving for. The Ex-Students have a great responsibility in this respect for they have the potential of being a great cultural force in the Community they have a flair for organizing cultural activities as their many previous concerts have proved and it is in the field of culture that they can serve the Community best and earn its highest tributes and gain its lasting reward.

So, Ex-Students, how about more such concerts* and, as often as possible.

-ORPHEUS."  (circa 1958)

For more........

Sincerely,
image.png

*PS   With the internet, Audacity (free audio multi-tracking, recording and editing software) anything is possible!