Toronto DRGS Alumni Association requesting nominations for President.

Andrew George

Jan 19, 2023, 12:49:47 PM1/19/23
to Andrew George
The Toronto chapter of the Dr Ribeiro Goan School Alumni Association is requesting nominations for its next President.  Nominations submissions are restricted to Toronto and the surrounding areas.  If you are a resident of these areas and wish to nominate an individual for President, we ask that you obtain approval from that individual prior to submitting their name.  Please note: The closing date for nominations is Friday, Feb 3, 2023.

For further information and to submit your nomination for President, click on the link below:
https://sites.google.com/site/drgshome/nominations-for-next-president-of-the-toronto-drgs-alumni-association

To ensure that this nomination process is all-inclusive we ask for your assistance in forwarding this email to all your DRGS buddies in the Toronto and surrounding areas who may not be on our mailing list or have not updated their email addresses.  Please note: email addresses can always be added/updated by clicking on this link.

We look forward to your participation.

  Sincerely,