Toronto DRGS Reunion Sept 2023: Early Bird Special Tickets Expire Aug 20, 2023 !!

Andrew George

Aug 15, 2023, 8:41:42 PM8/15/23
to Andrew George
We have updated our 2023 DRGS Reunion and Golf Tournament flyer and webpage...

DRGS Alumni Reunion, Sunday Sept 10, 2023
Our Early Bird discounted reunion tickets expire in just 5 days time on August 20, 2023.  As an added incentive to attend this year's reunion, Visit Africa’s Heather de Souza has donated a door prize for two for a four-day safari which includes a night’s stay in Nairobi and Nakuru and two nights in Masai Mara. This package is worth $3,300 (U.S.) !

DRGS Alumni Golf Tournament, Tuesday Sept 5, 2023
Tee off at Piper's Heath Golf Club and you could walk away with $5,000 !  That's what a hole in one will win you while two other superb prizes await you for the longest drive and closest to the pin.

For further details please review the attached 2023 Reunion Flyer.
For What's New? on the DRGS website, click here.

 Sincerely,

PS  As always, we ask for your assistance in forwarding this email to your mailing list so we can reach out to individuals who may not be on our DRGS mailing list.  You and/or your contacts can always add (or update) your email address to the DRGS mailinglist by clicking here.

2023 DRGS Alumni Reunion & Golf Tournament Flyer Aug 15, 2023.pdf