The Dec 2022 DRGS Alumni Website Update

瀏覽次數:10 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Andrew George

未讀,
2022年12月19日 上午9:36:232022/12/19
收件者:Andrew George
Our grateful thanks to all who contributed to make this December update possible.  Despite the distractions of the World Cup, folks delivered so that the DRGS alumni website was updated on the 15th, as promised !  You can find the key updates on our 'What's New' webpage, here:
https://sites.google.com/site/drgshome/

Kindly forward this email to alumni who may not be on our mailing list or who have changed their addresses without notifying us**.

May the blessings of this season fill your hearts with peace and joy and may you and your families be blessed with good health in the year ahead.

Warmest wishes,--

** If you wish to be added to our mailing list or wish to notify us of your new email address you can do so by clicking on the link below:
https://sites.google.com/site/drgshome/other/addupdate-email

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄