Blessings for Christmas and the New Year : We have a 'NEW' DRGS Alumni Website !

1 view

Andrew George

Dec 22, 2020, 9:20:49 AM12/22/20
to Andrew George

DRGS Christmas Card small.jpg

For those of you who are not aware, we have a New DRGS Alumni Website.  Below is the URL/address of the New Home Page:

By clicking on the above link you can find what has been added to the website via the What's New? section on the Home page.

Call for articles on your experiences during the Covid epidemic.  Deadline for article submission: Jan 15, 2021:
We will publish articles received by the article deadline on Feb 1, 2021.  Suggested topics include:
  • Coping with the isolation/restrictions - what has worked for you.
  • Reaching out to the less fortunate; maintaining contact with the aged; food drives, etc
  • New talents you have discovered; visual examples of your efforts are welcome.
  • Connecting with others: Your successes with Zoom meetings, Prayer sessions, Class Masses...etc.
  • Embracing Change; coping with the uncertainty; maintaining a positive attitude
  • Alternative exercise regimens
  • .......
We would like to take this opportunity to thank those alumni who willingly assisted us in reporting inconsistencies during our migration to the new website.  No doubt as you browse through the website you, too, may encounter issues we overlooked.  We ask that you report any issues to facilitate our continuous improvement process.

Finally, we'd like to wish you and yours every blessing for Christmas and The New Year