DRGS Website Update: The Sep 10, 2023 Toronto DRGS Reunion and More !

Andrew George

Jul 15, 2023, 10:30:11 AM7/15/23
to DRGS Newsgroup, 65 Newsgroup, 68 Newsgroup, 66 Newsgroup, 59 Newsgroup, 63 Newsgroup, 61 Newsgroup, drgs-cla...@googlegroups.com, 64 Newsgroup, 67 Newsgroup, Class of 70 Newgroup
The Sep 10, 2023 Toronto DRGS Alumni Reunion and Golf Tournament:
Book your tickets early to take advantage of the early bird special rate and to avoid disappointment. You can find all the details in the attached July 15th PDF Reunion Flyer or by visiting the website.

The July 15th Website Update:
We'd like to thank all those who contributed items which made this update possible.  It is through your ongoing effort and caring we are able to keep this website functioning.  Kudos to you !!   For What's New on the DRGS website?  Click here.

As always, we ask you to kindly forward this email to your mailing list to help cascade this information and to assist us in reaching out to individuals who may not be on our mailing list.  You can add (or update) your email address to the DRGS mailinglist by clicking here.

 Regards

2023 DRGS Alumni Reunion & Golf Tournament Flyer, July 15, 2023.pdf

Edwin Coutinho

Jul 16, 2023, 10:12:40 AM7/16/23
to dr_ribeiro_...@googlegroups.com
thank you

....a message from the Dr. Ribeiro Goan School Alumni Message Board.
To post messages, send emails to dr_ribeiro_...@googlegroups.com
Visit the DRGS Alumni Website at: https://sites.google.com/site/drgshome/
---

Andrew George