DRGS Alumni Reunion (Toronto): Sept 2023.... and next DRGS website update scheduled for March 19th (Feast of St Joseph)

已查看 24 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Andrew George

未读,
2023年3月6日 16:42:042023/3/6
收件人 Andrew George

1. Mark your calendars: DRGS Alumni Reunion planned for Sept 2023 in Toronto (Click here for more info)

2.  The next DRGS mini website update is scheduled for March 19, 2023 (Feast of St Joseph).
We are requesting the following for the March 19th update:
  • Relevant articles including articles/photos of your hobbies which can be an inspiration for others
  • Bios of individuals who have excelled in their fields for our Bio section
  • Old school photos & recent DRGS alumni group/get-together photos for our Photo Section
  • Songs/Music by alumni for our Alumni Musicians/Video section
  • Missing DRGS alumni and staff obituaries/tributes for our Tributes Section.   As in past years, we anticipate producing a short 2023 In Memoriam Video for St Joseph's Feast Day which will feature our departed students and staff as they appear on our DRGS deceased list.   If you are aware of any missing names on the list, please let us know the names/graduation year, ASAP.
Firm closing date for receipt of the above: March 16, 2023.

Finally, you can help us maximize our coverage by reaching out to DRGS alumni who may not be on our mailing list by cascading this email to all your DRGS buddies on your mailing list.  Email addresses can always be added (or updated) by visiting:
https://sites.google.com/site/drgshome/other/addupdate-email

   Sincerely
回复全部
回复作者