DRGS Alumni (UK): Remembrance Mass to be held Sunday July 10, 2022 in Battersea, London.

Andrew George

May 11, 2022, 8:14:55 AM5/11/22
to Andrew George

Four horsemen & Cross 800.png

A DRGS Remembrance Mass
 for the deceased students and staff of Dr. Ribeiro Goan School

will be held at
The Parish Of the Sacred Heart,
Trott Street, Battersea, London SW11 3DS
on Sunday 10 July 2022 from 2.30 pm
and will be celebrated by Fr. Tony Fernandes (Class of '64).

Please note: All those who plan on attending kindly complete the form
 in order that we have an estimate of numbers.

If you require any further information, please contact any one of:
Jeff Fialho:  jeffre...@gmail.com
Vivienne D’Silva:  mercede...@gmail.com
Chris Moniz:  ch...@moniz.co.uk