HOLI IS NOT OUR FESTIVAL

shona pawar

Mar 18, 2011, 12:20:15 AM3/18/11
to dr-ambedkar-and-his-people
JAI BHIM

Dear ambedkarites ,

please make sure not to celebrate holi. as it is not our festival. celebrate purnima not holi.there are many facts hidden behind this all hindu festival don't entertain them.try to find them. as i know (read in samrat newspaper) on this day our holy books which where in pali language where burnt and the people who were going to stop this (buring books - Buddhist monks) were thrown into the fire. and next day they had played holi  with the remains of our holi books and almost 200+ Buddhist monks.

pralhad - when born when died even he don't know..................

NOW................

IT'S A HUMBLE REQUEST.

DON'T CELEBRATE HOLI

IT IS NOT A FESTIVAL OF COLOR BUT A BLACK DAY OF BLOOD FLOW AND MANY MORE......................

JAI BHIM
JAI BUDDHA
JAI BHARAT
--
warm regards

Shruti Anil Pawar

voteforcongress

Mar 18, 2011, 6:29:16 AM3/18/11
to dr-ambedkar-a...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Shruthi,

 You are right, there will be a different hidden meaning behind every hindu festival. our people need to think before celebration of any festival.

 Thanks again and very warm regards
Jaibheem

Be Happy!
Siddhartha Chabukswar (sidd...@yahoo.co.in)

Ramanand Dongre

Mar 18, 2011, 6:34:28 AM3/18/11
to dr-ambedkar-a...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for your massege i better know that Holi is not our festival because i am from samta sanik dal , So again thanks for message. ms surit anil pawar.
ramanand dongre 9373774074. anandna...@rediffmail.com

ank...@monsher.com

Mar 18, 2011, 6:45:48 AM3/18/11
to dr-ambedkar-a...@googlegroups.com
Dear,
Thank for your kind information. I had stop playing holi since 10 years. Since I come the facts of it.
Thanks keep up the good work.

Jay BhiM.

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

From: "Ramanand Dongre" <anandna...@rediffmail.com>
Date: 18 Mar 2011 10:34:28 -0000
Subject: Re: HOLI IS NOT OUR FESTIVAL

Thanks for your massege i better know that Holi is not our festival because i am from samta sanik dal , So again thanks for message. ms surit anil pawar.
ramanand dongre 9373774074. anandna...@rediffmail.com

Gopi Kanta Ghosh

Mar 18, 2011, 8:49:17 AM3/18/11
to dr-ambedkar-a...@googlegroups.com, shona pawar
Thanks...I was not knowing...please circulate with more details with historical linkages to help us to circulate further.
Regards
G. K Ghosh

sashi kumar

Mar 20, 2011, 11:14:19 AM3/20/11
to dr-ambedkar-a...@googlegroups.com
thanks for the info definitely wont celebrate holi in future