FW: [The Buddhist Circle] Fwd: Maharashtra Anti-Superstition Act Ordianance [1 Attachment]

vinaya rakkhita

Oct 23, 2013, 7:26:48 AM10/23/13
to Ambedkar and His people

FYI,
Bhanteji

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Ranjit Nandagawali <rnanda...@gmail.com>
To: buddhis...@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 29 August 2013 8:44 PM
Subject: [The Buddhist Circle] Fwd: Maharashtra Anti-Superstition Act Ordianance [1 Attachment]

[Attachment(s) from Ranjit Nandagawali included below]
Jaibhim,

This is important article pls spread the words.

With Metta,
Ranjit Nandagawali

Subject: Fwd: Maharashtra Anti-Superstition Act Ordianance

Kind Attention to all Rational Activists :- We can use this law against some unlawful activities in all religions. This is very important tool for Scientific thinking movement.

Facebook users :- Please share it on your page and groups.

Dear Sangh ,

Please read content of this act. This is very important tool for us.
We usually see ads in the TV nowadays like -

  1. Dhanlakshmi Kuber Yantra.
  2. Jyotish Vidya saying they can make money by worshiping their yantra.
  3. Nirmal Baba
Like :-

Dr. Dabholkar on Nirmal Baba

and many mores ,

Under this act these all practices are illegal.

I request our Legal field friends to please interpret it more.

Please spread this message and mail.

Metta ,

Sandeep.

Attachment(s) from Ranjit Nandagawali
1 of 1 File(s)
Recent Activity:
I also take refuge in the words of the Buddha to be your own guide. Take refuge in your own reason. Do not listen to the advice of others. Do not succumb to others. Be truthful and take refuge in the truth. Never surrender to anything. If you keep in mind this message of Lord Buddha at this juncture, I am sure, your decision will not be wrong. (Babasaheb in 1936 at Dadar Mumbai)
.