FW: [sakya] Buddhist Voice - July 2013 Issue [1 Attachment]

vinaya rakkhita

Sep 13, 2013, 10:54:13 AM9/13/13
to Ambedkar and His people
On Tuesday, 6 August 2013 7:02 AM, Anil Yadavrao Gaikwad <ayga...@gmail.com> wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Anil Yadavrao Gaikwad included below]
Dear Friends,

Pl find attached July 2013 Issue of Buddhist Voice.

Your comments and suggestions would be appreciated.

--
With Warm Regards,

Anil Yadavrao Gaikwad
Contact Phone +91-9821141819 / 91-9321141819

Contact Details
Skype Id   aygaikwad

What You Are is a Result of What You Have Thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!

__._,_.___
Attachment(s) from Anil Yadavrao Gaikwad
1 of 1 File(s)
Recent Activity:
Sakya Means Humanity.

May all beings be happy!

"I have never claimed to be a universal leader of suffering humanity. The problem of the untouchables is quite enough for my slender strength. I do not say that other causes are not equally noble. But knowing that life is short, one can only serve one cause and I have never aspired to do more than serve the Untouchables."  Bodhisatta Babasaheb B.R.Ambedkar

"The basis of my politics lies in the proposition that the Untouchables are not a sub-division or sub-section of Hindus, and that they are a separate and distinct element in the national life of India." Bodhisatta Babasaheb B.R.Ambedkar

"My social philosophy may be said to be enshrined in three words: liberty, equality and fraternity. My philosophy has roots in religion and not in political science. I have derived them from the teachings of my master, the Buddha." Bodhisatta Babasaheb B.R.Ambedkar

Sakya Sangha
8/A, Thiyagarayapuram,
Thangal, Thiruvottiyur,
Chennai - 600 019.
Tamil Nadu, India
http://www.sakyasangha.org

MAY ALL BEINGS BE HAPPY
.

__,_._,___

vijay tandale

Oct 9, 2013, 11:08:06 AM10/9/13
to dr-ambedkar-a...@googlegroups.com
Jaibhim,
nice to read articles here-vjy

Subject: FW: [sakya] Buddhist Voice - July 2013 Issue [1 Attachment]
To: "Ambedkar and His people" <dr-ambedkar-a...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Friday, September 13, 2013, 3:54 PM

.

__,_._,___

dr-ambedkar-a...@googlegroups.com

dr-ambedkar-and-his...@googlegroups.com

For more options, visit this group at

http://groups.google.co.in/group/dr-ambedkar-and-his-people?hl=en?hl=en

Be Happy!

Siddhartha Chabukswar (sidd...@yahoo.co.in)

---

Google Groups "Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar and his
People" group.

from it, send an email to
dr-ambedkar-and-his...@googlegroups.com.