Asking a favour: A Survey on IQ Research for University of Cambridge.

ISMAEL CABALLERO MUÑOZ-REJA

Nov 29, 2011, 8:32:24 AM11/29/11
to dq...@googlegroups.com, pw...@cam.ac.uk

Dear members of IQMNet

I hope all of you will be Ok.

I am emailing to ask to you a favour in name of Prof. Philip Woodal, from University of Cambridge. He is conducting a survey on IQ research, and we will be very thanked if you could submit the attached form, and send it to him by 15th December.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact him.

Below you can find some instructions.

Thank you very much and kindest regards,

Ismael

Prof. Woodall’s Instructions

The aim of our research is to develop a usable, valid and complete quality evaluation framework (QEF) for use in the IQ domain (by IQ researchers and practitioners for their research artefacts).

So far we have identified 6 different 'quality goals' (syntactic correctness, validity etc.) that we think will be helpful to researchers when they attempt to evaluate their research work (research artefact).

For example, PhD students could use these criteria to evaluate their model/framework/approach in their thesis.

 The aim of the attached questionnaire is to get your opinion on these quality goals to determine if you think they are relevant to of your information quality research artefact. And also to determine if you think there are other quality goals that we have missed.

Regards

Phil Woodall

Ismael Caballero Muñoz-Reja
Departamento de Tecnologías y Sistemas de Información
Escuela Superior de Informática
Universidad de Castilla La Mancha
Paseo de la Universidad 4
13071 Ciudad Real.