Granted IQMNet

ISMAEL CABALLERO MUÑOZ-REJA

Sep 28, 2010, 12:00:26 PM9/28/10
to dq...@googlegroups.com

Dear Researchers of IQMNet,

Just to inform that our proposal of a Researching Network on Information Quality Management has been granted by the Subprogram of Complementary Actions to  Non-Oriented Research Projects, within the Sixth Spanish National Plan of Scientific Research, Development and Technological Innovation 2008-2011. Attached you can find the Temporal Resolution Documentation. We are to keep going ahead with the process.

I would like to thanks everybody for your effort and collaboration, and I would also like to encourage our work in the field.

Best regards,

Ismael Caballero

Ismael Caballero Muñoz-Reja
Departamento de Tecnologías y Sistemas de Información
Escuela Superior de Informática
Universidad de Castilla La Mancha
Paseo de la Universidad 4
13071 Ciudad Real.
email: Ismael.C...@uclm.es
Tfno:  0034.926.29.53.00 Ext. 3748
Fax:   0034.926.29.53.54

ConcesionIQMNet.pdf

E. Herrera Viedma

Sep 28, 2010, 2:16:23 PM9/28/10
to dq...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ismail,

congratulations by these good news.!!!

You are doing a good work.

Best regards,
Enrique

On Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:00:26 +0200, ISMAEL CABALLERO MUÑOZ-REJA wrote

> --
> Has recibido este mensaje porque estás suscrito al grupo "DQNet" de Grupos de Google.
> Para publicar una entrada en este grupo, envía un correo electrónico a dq...@googlegroups.com.
> Para anular tu suscripción a este grupo, envía un correo electrónico a dqnet+un...@googlegroups.com
> Para tener acceso a más opciones, visita el grupo en http://groups.google.com/group/dqnet?hl=es.

Prof. Enrique Herrera-Viedma.
Dept. Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence
E.T.S. de Ingenieria Informatica y de Telecomunicacion
University of Granada. 18071 Granada SPAIN.
Phone: +34-958-244258. Fax: +34-958-243317
e-mail: vie...@decsai.ugr.es  URL: http://decsai.ugr.es/~viedma

DEpartment of Computer Science and A.I. http://decsai.ugr.es

Jose-Norberto Mazon

Sep 28, 2010, 4:31:59 PM9/28/10
to dq...@googlegroups.com, ISMAEL CABALLERO MUÑOZ-REJA
Good news! Congratulations!
Jose-Norberto Mazón

Lucentia Research Group
http://www.lucentia.es

University Institute for Computing Research (IUII)
http://www.iuii.ua.es

Dept. Software and Computing Systems
http://www.dlsi.ua.es
UNIVERSITY OF ALICANTE

PO BOX 99. E-03080
ALICANTE, Spain.
Phone : +34-965903400 ext:2737
Fax   : +34-965909326

E-mail: jnm...@dlsi.ua.es

lilia...@utp.ac.pa

Sep 28, 2010, 6:43:12 PM9/28/10
to dq...@googlegroups.com, ISMAEL CABALLERO MUÑOZ-REJA
  Congratulations! Ismael....

ISMAEL CABALLERO MUÑOZ-REJA <Ismael.C...@uclm.es> escribió:
> email: Ismael.C...@uclm.es <mailto:Ismael.C...@uclm.es>

> Tfno:  0034.926.29.53.00 Ext. 3748
> Fax:   0034.926.29.53.54
>

> --
> Has recibido este mensaje porque estás suscrito al grupo "DQNet" de
> Grupos de Google.
> Para publicar una entrada en este grupo, envía un correo electrónico
> a dq...@googlegroups.com.
> Para anular tu suscripción a este grupo, envía un correo electrónico
> a dqnet+un...@googlegroups.com
> Para tener acceso a más opciones, visita el grupo en
> http://groups.google.com/group/dqnet?hl=es.

Dra. Lilia Esther Muñoz Arracera
Profesora Tiempo Completo
Centro Regional de Chiriquí
Teléfono (507) 775-4563

  Este mensaje (y sus adjuntos), en adelante "mensaje", ha sido enviado exclusivamente a su(s) destinatario(s) y es confidencial.
Si usted   recibe este mensaje  por error, por favor borrelo y comunique inmediatamente al remitente.
Toda utilizacion o publicacion, total o parcial, queda prohibida salvo autorizacion expresa. La UTP  no podra ser considerada
responsable si el mensaje ha sido  modificado y/o utilizado sin autorizacion.

This message (and any attachments), are confidential intended solely for the people whose addresses appear. If you have received this
message by error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Any use, dissemination or disclosure, either whole or
partial, without formal approval is prohibited. The UTP will not therefore be liable for the message if modified and/or used without
approval.

Eduardo Peis

Sep 29, 2010, 4:09:47 AM9/29/10
to dq...@googlegroups.com
El 28/09/2010 18:00, ISMAEL CABALLERO MUÑOZ-REJA escribió:
--
Has recibido este mensaje porque estás suscrito al grupo "DQNet" de Grupos de Google.
Para publicar una entrada en este grupo, envía un correo electrónico a dq...@googlegroups.com.
Para anular tu suscripción a este grupo, envía un correo electrónico a dqnet+un...@googlegroups.com
Para tener acceso a más opciones, visita el grupo en http://groups.google.com/group/dqnet?hl=es.
Enhorabuena desde Granada

Eduardo Peis

Raul Ruggia - INCO

Sep 29, 2010, 5:11:44 AM9/29/10
to dq...@googlegroups.com, ISMAEL CABALLERO MUÑOZ-REJA

Excellent news ! Congratulations !

We keep in contact to define working activities.

Best regards,
Raul

> email: Ismael.C...@uclm.es <mailto:Ismael.C...@uclm.es>

> Tfno: 0034.926.29.53.00 Ext. 3748
> Fax: 0034.926.29.53.54
>

> --
> Has recibido este mensaje porque estás suscrito al grupo "DQNet" de
> Grupos de Google.
> Para publicar una entrada en este grupo, envía un correo electrónico
> a dq...@googlegroups.com.
> Para anular tu suscripción a este grupo, envía un correo electrónico
> a dqnet+un...@googlegroups.com
> Para tener acceso a más opciones, visita el grupo en
> http://groups.google.com/group/dqnet?hl=es.

Enviado usando el Servicio de Correo Web
Facultad de Ingenieria - UR - URUGUAY

Claudia Ayala

Sep 29, 2010, 5:19:56 AM9/29/10
to dq...@googlegroups.com
Great news!
Thank you Ismael for your effort.

Claudia

jtru...@dlsi.ua.es

Sep 29, 2010, 5:33:38 AM9/29/10
to dq...@googlegroups.com, Ismael.C...@uclm.es

Congratulations and many thanks for yor hard work !!

Best regards,

Juan Trujillo

> Quoting ISMAEL CABALLERO MU�OZ-REJA <Ismael.C...@uclm.es>:
>
> > Dear Researchers of IQMNet,
> >

> > Just to inform that our proposal of a Researching Network on
> > Information Quality Management has been granted by the Subprogram of
> > Complementary Actions to Non-Oriented Research Projects, within the
> > Sixth Spanish National Plan of Scientific Research, Development and
> > Technological Innovation 2008-2011. Attached you can find the
> > Temporal Resolution Documentation. We are to keep going ahead with
> > the process.
> >

> > I would like to thanks everybody for your effort and collaboration,
> > and I would also like to encourage our work in the field.
> >

> > Best regards,
> >

> > Ismael Caballero
> >

> > Ismael Caballero Mu�oz-Reja
> > Departamento de Tecnolog�as y Sistemas de Informaci�n
> > Escuela Superior de Inform�tica

> > Universidad de Castilla La Mancha
> > Paseo de la Universidad 4
> > 13071 Ciudad Real.

> > email: Ismael.C...@uclm.es <mailto:Ismael.C...@uclm.es>

> > Tfno: 0034.926.29.53.00 Ext. 3748
> > Fax: 0034.926.29.53.54
> >

> > --

> > Has recibido este mensaje porque est�s suscrito al grupo "DQNet" de
> > Grupos de Google.
> > Para publicar una entrada en este grupo, env�a un correo electr�nico
> > a dq...@googlegroups.com.
> > Para anular tu suscripci�n a este grupo, env�a un correo electr�nico
> > a dqnet+un...@googlegroups.com
> > Para tener acceso a m�s opciones, visita el grupo en
> > http://groups.google.com/group/dqnet?hl=es.

> Enviado usando el Servicio de Correo Web
> Facultad de Ingenieria - UR - URUGUAY
>

> --
> Has recibido este mensaje porque est�s suscrito al grupo "DQNet" de Grupos
de Google.
> Para publicar una entrada en este grupo, env�a un correo electr�nico a
dq...@googlegroups.com.
> Para anular tu suscripci�n a este grupo, env�a un correo electr�nico a
dqnet+un...@googlegroups.com
> Para tener acceso a m�s opciones, visita el grupo en
http://groups.google.com/group/dqnet?hl=es.

Paulo Jorge Oliveira

Sep 29, 2010, 5:50:54 AM9/29/10
to dq...@googlegroups.com

CONGRATULATIONS!!! These are very good news...

Thank you ISMAEL by all your efforts and EXCELENT WORK!

Best Regards,

Paulo

--

Has recibido este mensaje porque estás suscrito al grupo "DQNet" de Grupos de Google.
Para publicar una entrada en este grupo, envía un correo electrónico a dq...@googlegroups.com.

Para anular tu suscripción a este grupo, envía un correo electrónico a dqnet+un...@googlegroups.com
Para tener acceso a más opciones, visita el grupo en http://groups.google.com/group/dqnet?hl=es.

Rafael Corchuelo

Sep 29, 2010, 6:39:44 AM9/29/10
to dq...@googlegroups.com

¡Enhorabuena Ismael!  Me alegro mucho.  SAludos. RC

Rafael Z. Frantz

Sep 29, 2010, 7:05:35 AM9/29/10
to dqnet
Enhorabuena Ismael!

Rafael Z. Frantz
PhD Student
University of Sevilla - Spain
http://www.tdg-seville.info/rzfrantz

Guaraná DSL for Enterprise Application Integration
http://www.tdg-seville.info/rzfrantz/guarana

Seeking for a paper?
Try TDG Scholar at http://scholar.tdg-seville.info

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 6:00 PM, ISMAEL CABALLERO MUÑOZ-REJA <Ismael.C...@uclm.es> wrote:

Omar López

Sep 29, 2010, 7:13:54 AM9/29/10
to dq...@googlegroups.com

Congratulations to all!

Angelica Caro

Sep 29, 2010, 9:03:16 AM9/29/10
to dq...@googlegroups.com

Felicitaciones Ismael!!!

Gracias por tu esfuerzo y dedicación.

Un abrazo desde Chile.

Angélica Caro

Jose Luis Arjona Fernández

Sep 29, 2010, 12:13:39 PM9/29/10
to dq...@googlegroups.com
Enhorabuena Ismael y gracias por el trabajo realizado.

Enviado desde mi iPhone

Amir Parssian

Sep 29, 2010, 12:47:48 PM9/29/10
to dq...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ismael,

Thanks for your efforts.

best,

Amir Parssian, Ph.D.
Professor of Information Systems
IE Business School
Serrano 105
Madrid 28006
Spain

Sep 30, 2010, 10:39:40 AM9/30/10
to dq...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Thanks to all for your messages, but this is a global effort. So, thanks to all.

We have planned some activities for the two next years, but first, we must close DQNet.

So, soon, I will be contacting to you in order to develop the agenda for the last meeting of DQNet (candidate day: 01/12/10) and to set some other details regarding to the organization.

Kindest regards.

Ismael

> Just to inform that our proposal of a Researching Network on
> Information Quality Management has been granted by the Subprogram of
> Complementary Actions to Non-Oriented Research Projects, within the
> Sixth Spanish National Plan of Scientific Research, Development and
> Technological Innovation 2008-2011. Attached you can find the Temporal
> Resolution Documentation. We are to keep going ahead with the process.
>

> I would like to thanks everybody for your effort and collaboration,
> and I would also like to encourage our work in the field.
>

> Best regards,
>

> Ismael Caballero
>

> *Ismael Caballero Mu嚙緻z-Reja*
> Departamento de Tecnolog嚙窮s y Sistemas de Informaci嚙緯
> Escuela Superior de Inform嚙緣ica

> Universidad de Castilla La Mancha
> Paseo de la Universidad 4
> 13071 Ciudad Real.

> email: Ismael.C...@uclm.es <mailto:Ismael.C...@uclm.es>

> Tfno: 0034.926.29.53.00 Ext. 3748
> Fax: 0034.926.29.53.54
>

> --
> Has recibido este mensaje porque est嚙編 suscrito al grupo "DQNet" de
> Grupos de Google.
> Para publicar una entrada en este grupo, env嚙窮 un correo electr嚙緯ico a
> dq...@googlegroups.com.
> Para anular tu suscripci嚙緯 a este grupo, env嚙窮 un correo electr嚙緯ico a
> dqnet+un...@googlegroups.com
> Para tener acceso a m嚙編 opciones, visita el grupo en
> http://groups.google.com/group/dqnet?hl=es.

Juan Carlos Trujillo Mond嚙篌ar

LUCENTIA Research Group
http://www.lucentia.es

Dept. Information Systems and Languages
UNIVERSITY OF ALICANTE

Apto. correos 99. E-03080
C.P. 03690. ALICANTE, Spain.
Phone : +34-965903400 ext:2967 OR +34-965903772.
Fax : +34-965909326.

E-mail: jtru...@dlsi.ua.es