RV: Best Master Degree Award

ISMAEL CABALLERO MUÑOZ-REJA

Jul 25, 2012, 6:36:29 PM7/25/12
to dq...@googlegroups.com, Marcus Gebauer
Dear friends of IQMNet
On behalf of Marcus Gebauer, from German Society for Information and Data Quality, I am happy to resend the call for the Best Master Degree Award on Data Quality, which has a significant prize money.
Should you have further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact him at marcus....@dgiq.de
Thank you for your time
Enjoy the summer and your holidays!
Un abrazo,