Pray for our brother Joe Cornejo

Matthew Ridenour

Dec 14, 2017, 7:15:30 PM12/14/17
to dpmen
Hi dear brothers,

It's been years since I've used this group thread – but have many wonderful memories sharing faith with each of you.

It's with a heavy heart that I share that a dear beloved brother, Joe Cornejo is in the hospital and is likely on his way to heaven soon. Many of you knew Joe well through this men’s bible study. He has an AMAZING story of God's provision and transformation.

I just got a text from his friend who is with Joe and Family at UCSF Parnassus

I ask that you pray for Joe and his family in this moment - for God to be near and bring Joe the peace of Christ.

I am trying to go visit him this evening to pray for him and see his family. Let me know if you would like to join.

Also your prayers are very welcome even if you can’t join at the hospital.

I will send an update when I know more.

Many blessings in Christ.

--
Matthew