SIX FLAGS : THIS SATURDAY: The YUTES of San Francisco (and I) NEED YOU!!!

Matthew Ridenour

Apr 15, 2015, 1:07:22 PM4/15/15
Dear Friends who care about the emotional and spiritual development of the world's most vulnerable demographic: Urban SF Middle and High Schoolers*

 THIS SATURDAY: the YUTES of SF embark to:
SIX FLAGS: DISCOVERY KINGDOM (of God)

We currently have nearly 20 YUTES signed up and... 0 Leaders beyond myself.  That's a TOTAL recipe for adventure / disaster.

It is FREE for you to attend!! FREE day at Six Flags!! FREE AWESOME!! (except – pay for your food).

Depart from Presidio Lawn @ 9am, Return 9pm.
YES 12 hours with youth. Trust me this will change your life (probably both for better and worse).
Ask yourself: What might it look like for me to consider whether God might be calling me to take up my cross and follow Him into the land of obnoxious thrill rides and $6 churros?

If you can join, LET ME KNOW ASAP! Like by EOD TODAY.

THEN, I will send YOU signup info.

Also - if you cannot join for the entire day, but CAN come (and drive up), please let me know what times you could arrive / depart.  There are some YUTES interested in joining who would need to arrive late / depart early so that could work out perfectly.

Details!!
  • This event is going to RULE!!!
  • All YUTES and Friends welcome!
  • $40 total cost (includes ticket and transportation)
  • ALSO: Bring Extra $$$ for Lunch and Dinner (likely $20)
  • ALSO: Please let us know if your YUTE would benefit from a scholarship!
  • NOTE: Six Flags is about my favorite place on earth... so make sure your YUTE is ready for a TOTAL BLAST.

*Ok maybe not THE most vulnerable demographic, but I needed a HOOK.
--
Matthew