Michelle Brown - Service : this Saturday afternoon, 3-5pm. 2475 Harrison St.

Matthew Ridenour

May 7, 2014, 9:44:56 PM5/7/14
Dear Friends,

We will be holding a small service in honor of Michelle for THIS SATURDAY afternoon, from 3-5pm.  2475 Harrison St.

The Alemans have graciously offered their house for the gathering.

The format will be informal - while creating a sacred space for prayer and sharing together.  I'd like to open up a time of sharing about Michelle's life and impact on each of us.

This is meant to be a time to :

1.  Thank God for the beautiful spirit that He gave to Michelle.
2.  Celebrate and honor Michelle's life together.
3.  Give space for grieving the loss of Michelle - and healing together.

We will have some appetizers - as sharing food played a BIG role within Michelle's spirit of generosity.  We will honor Michelle by heeding Michelle's consistent warning : "NEVER throw a party without food.  Have you ever been to a party where they don't have enough food?  It's the WORST."

Please email me if you :

1. Can join us on Saturday
2.  Would be willing to bring some drinks / an appetizer.

Please invite others who may be interested.  Email or call with any questions :  805-660-6288

*NOTE : There will be a separate time to spread Michelle's ashes, as he requested them to be released on a "cold, rainy day" - so the date will be weather-dependent.  If you are interested in joining for this event I will keep you informed - ideally in the next 2 weeks.

Grace and Peace to each of you.

--
Matthew

joecornejo49

May 9, 2014, 9:23:54 PM5/9/14
to dp...@googlegroups.com
Matt, ...absent from the body, present with the Lord. I was just thinking Bout you guys the other day, Michelle in particular since he had been ill. I won't be able to make it Sat., just got a job at Tesla in Fremont will be working from 6 to 6. Will keep M's family in prayer as well as all you guys from Bible study.

Sent from my Galaxy S®III