NO meeting tomorrow AM, But OTHER dope events to check out this week :

1 view

Matthew Ridenour

Dec 9, 2013, 7:11:24 PM12/9/13
to dpmen
Hi Y'all -

We are not meeting this December - but FYI here are a few awesome events worth checking out this week (I will most likely be at all of them).

From 6 - 8pm tonight :
Prayer Walk to end violence in the mission district.  VERY cool - we're teaming up with churches in the Mission to pray over violent blocks of SF.

TOMORROW (Tuesday) morning :
LEGENDS SF : (hosted by 'Bama's finest son, William Norvell) :

We will be meeting again to pray for the Bay Area and each other in the morning!

One update, when you arrive, please call Victor @ 562-547-1193 instead of ringing the bell.

Details below.

William

Meeting

1) 7:15 - 8:30 AM at the Fivestars Office:  321 11th St., San Francisco, CA

THURSDAY morning :
NCS : (New Canaan Society)

Hello Men;

We'll be Farallon Capital Management's offices for our NCS-SF meeting this Thursday.

We have a special video and discussion planned. Come join in the fellowship and camaraderie!

Here are the details for our meeting:

·  When:  Thursday, December 12th

·  Time:   7:00 - 8:15 a.m.

·  Where:  Farallon Capital Management, 20th Floor, One Maritime Plaza (corner of Clay & Front Streets)

·  Hospitality:  Continental breakfast and coffee

--
Matthew