ACTUALLY Speaking at NCS: THIS Thursday April 10. 7am.

Matthew Ridenour

Apr 5, 2014, 7:05:55 PM4/5/14

MEN!

Remember that time I invited you to hear me speak at NCS (New Canaan Society) and instead I was stuck overnight in a smoking room of the Red Roof Inn outside Houston Airport on my way home from my office in Columbus Ohio during the polar vortex?  Remember?  Because I sure do.

Well.... the time has come for me to ACTUALLY speak at NCS.  Take THAT, polar vortex!

I am so excited to have the opportunity to share God's story in my life - and I would be THRILLED if you would join me!

As an added *HUGE bonus*: Dave Batstone + Mark Wexler, co-founders of "Not for Sale" and "Just Business" will be sharing a bit about their mission and vision for bringing equity+opportunity to those most at risk of being exploited through social enterprises+business innovation.  You do NOT want to miss this!

Details :

·  When:  Thursday, April 10th

·  Time:   7:00 - 8:15 a.m.

·  Where:  Farallon Capital Management, 20th Floor, One Maritime Plaza (corner of Clay & Front Streets)

·  Hospitality:  Continental breakfast and coffee

Please let me know if you can join – would LOVE to have your support!  And either way - your prayer is appreciated as I prepare / share!

Pass this on to any men who may be interested!

Best,

*By "HUGE bonus" I mean "MASSIVE. ENORMOUS. ASTRONOMICAL. Value- add."*

--
Matthew