TOMORROW NIGHT! PRAY FOR COLE + JOSH + IJM! 7-9PM. #RIDENmanor - 2473 Harrison St.

Matthew Ridenour

Jun 21, 2014, 7:37:10 PM6/21/14
FRIENDS!

I realize this is TOTALLY last minute (even for ME)... BUT if you HAPPEN to be in SF and available tomorrow night, please come on over to the RIDENmanor for a prayer night on behalf of our dear friends Cole Slinker and Josh Jeter as they serve with IJM in Chennai India.

WHAT : Prayer for Cole + Josh + IJM Chennai
WHEN : Sunday, June 22 (Tomorrow), 7-9pm
WHERE : RIDENmanor : 2473 Harrison St.  (you may know of it as "that apartment beneath the ALEmanor")

*Given that Mrs. Ridenour is out of town - the place will likely be more of a mess and we probably won't have as many healthy snack options as normal.  So grab some food beforehand and head on over!

PLEASE RSVP to me if you can join!   (Note the U.S.A. will have just won its World Cup game and we will all be riding an American High... what better way to continue to ride that wave than to join in a sobering prayer session?)

All are welcome - invite others if you'd like!

BONUS : you even have a chance to learn about / support SF's own Hillary and Maddie as they cycle 450 miles to raise funds for IJM.

Their website is here.

Hope to see you tomorrow evening!!!

Inline image 1
**Pic included in case you forgot what Cole and Josh looks like.  Upon request, we can also pray for Ryan Moore (center).  He could probably use it.
--
Matthew