Indie Slash: The Business Networking Event Of The Year

Cole Slinker

Sep 11, 2014, 3:20:05 PM9/11/14
Dear Sir or Madam,

First of all, allow me to extend to you a very warm "Namaste" or "Vannakam."

Second of all, I'm writing to notify you that this Friday, September 12th, is the worldwide reunion of Sweethearts.

This is cause for celebration, no?

If you'd like to come, we'd love to have you. To dance with you. To romance with you. And also to Rance with you. What a night this will be!

Amensia, on Valencia near 19th.

10 PM: Sweetie Babies
11 PM: Rance
12 AM: Sweetie Hunny Bunnies
1 AM: Rancey B
2:01 AM: Sleeps

Also, this is sort of strange but you do have to spend like 5 bucks or something to take part in this reunion, which I'll admit does take away some of the joviality, that unbridled feeling of festivity which is sort of the raison d'etre of the whole occasion. And there's another word I'm looking for right here that I think starts with the letter H. I can't remember. Anyway, capitalism is a reality, but it doesn't need to be. You can bring a friend and pay for them and that's a different path. That's communism. And there's an ancient tradition of this kind of thing happening allllll around the world.

Until friday!
Cole

Hamilton Henson

Sep 11, 2014, 5:26:57 PM9/11/14
to dp...@googlegroups.com
Wow. Thanks for letting me know. Looking forward to #expanding my #network with fellow media content professionals!

Hiram Boujaoude

Sep 12, 2014, 1:38:36 AM9/12/14
to dp...@googlegroups.com
WISH I COULD! i think the word you're looking for is "Hiram". but maybe that's just me thinking here. sounds like chill evening. maybe i'll catch you guys the next time 'round ;)

Matthew Ridenour

Sep 12, 2014, 11:52:16 AM9/12/14
to dpmen
HIRAM!!!!