THIS FRIDAY: NIGHT FOR CITY HOPE. FIRST 2 RESPONDERS: ABBIE AND I ARE BUYING YOUR TICKET– BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH. THIS IS THE BEST THING YOU WILL DO THIS MONTH I GUARANTEE IT.

Matthew Ridenour

Sep 14, 2015, 11:35:39 AM9/14/15
My dear Friends!

You want to know the COOLEST thing happening this Friday night??  No, it's not the Burning Man Redux House/Trance Party your college buddy invited you to.

INFO AND TICKETS HERE:

This isn't just ANY non-profit fundraiser (although it is) – it will feature:

Special musical guests:

Not only that: I helped design the City Hope center (and this is the inaugural kickoff event!)– so this will be a HUGE celebration that I would love to share with you.

Not only THAT: Abbie and I are sponsoring the FIRST 2 PEOPLE to respond to this email – we're BUYING YOUR TICKET.
WHAAAT?!?!?!?
YES it's true. THAT'S how much WE WANT YOU THERE.

HOW CAN THIS BE POSSIBLE?!?
IT IS. BELIEVE IT. BECAUSE GOD IS THAT GOOD.

Inline image 1
Friday, September 18

Doors Open at 7 PM
Concert Begins at 8 PM
Great American Music Hall

The Night for City Hope will be a celebration of the grand opening of the City Hope Community Center, happening this fall.

With the opening of the Community Center, City Hope will be able to expand our ongoing community development efforts for our neighbors in need. The City Hope Community Center is located at 45 Olive Street, an alley that is known for its high drug use and homelessness—exactly the place we feel called to serve. We have been getting to know the people in our neighborhood and are looking forward to being able to serve them effectively.

The Night for City Hope will take place on Friday, September 18th. Doors open at 7:00 and the concert will begin at 8. Food and drinks will be available for purchase. We look forward to celebrating this momentous occasion with you—buy a group package and bring your friends!

FAQs
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Great American offers $10 validated parking at the AMC garage on O'Farrell, just a block from the Great American Music Hall.

Buy your tickets today!

--
Matthew